Employment Opportunity to join RelateWell in 2020:
RelateWell is growing its private counselling and psychology practice.
Contractor positions available.
Positions: Clinical or General Psychologists
Work Type: Contractor, 1-2 days a week
Unit: Private Counselling Practice
Location: Coburg, Melbourne
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our well established organisation as we expand our private counselling and psychology practice.
RelateWell was founded in 1978. It is a leader in primary prevention, early intervention, treatment and recovery; aiming to support all individuals in navigating life's significant events.
The organisation runs both a funded and private counselling stream; and the position is for someone to work in our private counselling stream with referring Medical Clinics and Moreland Maternal and Child Health Service.
- Three contractor positions have become available for experienced Clinical or Generalist Psychologists to work at our head office in Coburg servicing referrals in North Western Melbourne.
- The position is currently available for 1 or 2 days per week with scope for additional days.
- The successful person will work with referring GP's and other related health care practitioners in the management of adult mental health needs as well as self‐referrals.
- RelateWell has a constant stream of specialist mental health and perinatal specific referrals so our clinicians so you never have to worry about a reliable source of referrals. This is because of our key partnerships with GP’s in North Western Melbourne and our significant partnership with Moreland Maternal and Child Health Service where we have service outlets.
Benefits of working at RelateWell:
- Attractive hourly rate reflective on your experience and skills
- Great working environment
- Consistent and reliable caseload
- Excellent administrative and management support
- A workplace culture which promotes flexibility and work family balance
- Full registration with AHPRA.
- Eligibility for rebates through Medicare and private health funds.
- Demonstrated knowledge of compliance with Medicare referrals, reports, record keeping.
- To be receiving external clinical supervision.
- Available for after‐hours sessions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills that promote high quality client care.
- Proven ability to relate to people at all levels internal and external to the organisation.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team environment.
Please email your resume to Executive Director at email@example.com
Should you require more information about the position, phone (03) 9354 8854 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Annually, RelateWell accepts student placements for their various service outlets throughout metropolitan Melbourne. If you wish to be considered, please forward your resume to:
Currently there are no employment opportunities available
You can email your resume to email@example.com to be notified about any future opportunities relevant to you.