Board of Management
The Family Relationships Institute Inc. is governed by a Board of Management, who is committed to achieving our vision of a future in which people achieve and maintain quality and meaningful lives through quality and meaningful relationships.
Dr Ron Fitzgerald
Role of the Board
The role of the Board is to provide leadership for and supervision over the Institute's affairs.
Responsibility of the Board
The Board is collectively responsible for promoting the success of the Institute by:
- Developing and approving the vision, purpose and values of the Institute.
- Supporting the executive team in the implementation of the organisations busines and strategic plan.
- Approving and monitoring the progress of major capital expenditure, capital management and acquisitions.
- Reviewing and ratifying systems of risk management and internal compliance and control, codes of conduct and legal compliance.
- Approval of Annual Budget.
- Monitoring the financial performance of the Institute and ensuring there are adequate funds and resources for the organisation.
- Overall organisational governance of the Institute, including conducting regular reviews of the balance of responsibilities within the organisation to ensure division of functions remains appropriate to the needs of the Institute.
Annual Service Report 2017/2018
Annual Service Report 2016/2017
Annual Service Report 2015/2016
Annual Service Report 2014/2015
Strategic Plan Cross-Cultural Service Stream 2016-2017